Visitors to VentureOutsource.com (the Site), owned by Venture Outsource, LLC, recognize we are the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and are the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant to you a license to any content, features, or materials you may access on the Site. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by VentureOutsource.com. You may not download or save a copy of any of the content or screens except as otherwise made clearly available to do so, for any purpose. Regarding hyperlinking, you do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on VentureOutsource.com. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our Site. VentureOutsource.com Web pages should load into the user’s entire window. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. You may, however, print one (1) copy of the information on the Site solely for your personal use or records. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the Site. You also agree and acknowledge that any ideas, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other similar materials that you submit or otherwise communicate to the Site, may be used by VentureOutsource.com in any manner.
You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not:
- upload, post, or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any material that violates any provision of these Terms;
- restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Site;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material);
- engage in spamming or flooding; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site
Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.
We have no obligation to monitor any content on or through the Site and we assume no obligation. You acknowledge and agree, however, that we do retain the right to monitor the Site and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect ourselves or our Users. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic mail message unless required by law. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without explanation and without advance notice and / or are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms. We may also suspend or terminate any User’s use of the Site at any time, for any reason, without explanation and without advance in our sole discretion.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Venture Outsource, LLC, its advisors, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Site or the placement or transmission of Your Material on or through the Site by you.
Any information or material you submit or send to Venture Outsource, LLC or otherwise make available on or through the Site (“Material”) will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or otherwise making Material available on the Site, you:
- Agree and acknowledge that Material will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
- Represent and warrant that Material:
- becomes the sole property of Venture Outsource, LLC and is not to be published, online or in print, in any other manner on any other Website or in any other publication
- is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material;
- does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
- does not contain a virus or other harmful component; and
- does not contain, unless the specific Service allows, any advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact
- Abide by the terms specified when writing articles and becoming a contributing author. Contact us for additional information.
- Writers attempting to influence Website content or publishing schedules for VentureOutsource.com will not be considered.
Submissions to EMS Resources Directory
The EMS Resources Directory is exclusively limited to electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) companies, only. The EMS Resources Directory accepts both fee-based (nonrefundable) and ‘basic’ (non-paid) submissions. Submitting your basic or fee-based Company information for consideration does NOT guarantee your Company will be included in the EMS Resources Directory. By submitting your Company information, you understand Venture Outsource, LLC reserves the right to edit your suggested information and category placement; movement or removal of your Company information will be done at Venture Outsource, LLC’s sole discretion. You also accept that Venture Outsource, LLC reserves the right to, at its time of choosing and, with or without your knowledge, use your Company information, and / or the URL that links to your Company information in our EMS Resources Directory, in periodic press releases designed to help promote the EMS Resources Director.
Forums, Ask & Answer (Q&A), article comment guidelines
VO GlobalNet Community (“Community”) is a private Community. Venture Outsource, LLC reserves the right to delete user profiles in the Community or prohibit a user from using the Community, at any time, for any reason, without explanation and without advance notice. Venture Outsource, LLC also reserves the right to shut down the Community at any time, for any reason, without explanation and without advance notice. Posted comments to Website articles are moderated and are reviewed by a VentureOutsource.com editor. Venture Outsource, LLC may choose not to post or to remove a comment if it does not meet our comment guidelines.
Venture Outsource, LLC wants to encourage the broadest exchange of industry and related information and news and welcomes you to participate and encourage stimulating, informative, and smart discussion. The Community is a collaborative endeavor for professionals in the electronics industry and to help maintain an environment conducive to quality, users must respect the following rules:
- You must use your real first and your real last name when creating your profile.
- User profile avatars depicting promotion, company logos or referencing images to a particular company or company name are not allowed and will be removed and could result in the user profile being deleted.
- The Community is not a venue for abusive promotional advertisements. Period. It will be the sole discretion of Venture Outsource, LLC as to what constitutes abusive advertisement.
- Signing up a user profile name (signature) that is a obvious domain name or product name will be removed. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications.
- You may not transfer your registration, password or username to another person or share it with anyone.
- You agree you will provide accurate information (such as your real name and a valid e-mail address) when registering with the site.
- You agree you will not use all UPPER CASE lettering when registering for the Community or filling in information for your profile, or posting…
- You agree you will update your relevant information if it becomes outdated. If you provide any information that is, or that Venture Outsource, LLC in its reasonable discretion determines may be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Venture Outsource, LLC has the right, without prior notice, to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Community and Site.
- All GlobalNet Forums are moderated for foul language and overly-abusive commercialized promotional posts.
- Please stay within the topic area of the Forums you are posting a message in, and within any topic that another poster may have started. Because your posting may be more pertinent to another on going discussion, or it might spawn its own thread, it may be moved as VentureOutsource.com sees fit.
- Your postings should be descriptive and specific. Remember, users from all over the world read here with English as a second language.
- Before posting a question or comment in a GlobalNet Forums, please read the charter for that Forum. Charters are listed at the top of the main page for each Forum.
- Links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, near adult content (including model and swimsuit sites), or messages describing anything against the law will be removed as soon as possible. Any discussion of these are off topic.
- Email address excerpts of ANY type or length are not allowed.
- Press releases, newsletters, web pages, or copyrighted content inserted into the Community or a profile will be removed without exception. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph (4 sentences) may be used if the content is publically available on the Internet. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.
- You agree not to hold VentureOutsource.com or its members liable for anything stated within the Forums.
- Since GlobalNet Forums is interactive, and everyone who participates is ‘in it together’, please treat others the way you wish to be treated. One way to guard against misunderstandings is to read over your response before you post it. Flaming or personal attacks are not allowed or tolerated. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they will be barred from all further GlobalNet Forums.
- You are responsible for your own posts and agree not to hold Venture Outsource, LLC liable for any messages posted.
- You agree not to copy and retransmit any information out of GlobalNet Forums without first getting the permission of the original author of the message and a VentureOutsource.com representative.
- Users using the Community or private messaging to communicate with other users, which may lead to partnerships, hirings, or working business relationships do so at their sole discretion. Venture Outsource, LLC is not responsible and by using this site you agree to relieve Venture Outsource, LLC from any responsibility and liability.
- Contact information, self promotional URL drops and whisper campaigns are strictly forbidden in GlobalNet profiles and in our Q&A section and will be edited out. You may, however, promote your company and your services and leave your contact information in your posts in the forums. For more, please see GlobalNet FAQs.
Messages posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster. Anyone posting another members personal details or web site details without permission will be banned. When a message is placed in any Forum or elsewhere on the Site, you are granting a soft license to the Site to use it.
For our part we will do our best to protect your privacy and respect your posts. We will not edit or otherwise misrepresent what you write without cause. We reserve the right to edit any and all content that has been placed on VentureOutsource.com.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. VentureOutsource.com does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides Personal Information through the VentureOutsource.com Website represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If VentureOutsource.com learns that Personal Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the VentureOutsource.com Website, then VentureOutsource.com will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, AND IN PARTICULAR THE OUTSOURCING CALCULATOR, THE EMS RESOURCES DIRECTORY, AND THE OEM-EMS MATCHING SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC NEITHER ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, INFORMATION, CALCULATIONS OR OTHER CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, NOR WILL IT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, CALCULATIONS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS THEREON, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VENTURE OUTSOURCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR FUNCTION THEREON, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALIFICATIONS; QUALITY OF WORK, FITNESS OF PRODUCTS / SERVICES OR ACCURACY OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY THE PROFESSIONALS OR COMPANIES PROVIDED ON / by THE WEBSITE. IF ANY DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, PLEASE TAKE UP THE MATTER WITH THE PROVIDER, NOT VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC (Click here for limitations of liability text specifically related to ODM / EMS providers. Click here for limitations of liability text specifically related to the EMS Resources Directory)
IN NO EVENT SHALL VENTURE OUTSOURCE. LLC OR ANY OF ITS CONSULTANTS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, ANY FEE YOU MAY PAY TO VENTURE OUTSOURCE, LLC FOR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.