China contract electronics manufacturing strategy tips
Whether you are a Chinese citizen living in China, an expat working in China, a foreigner who once traveled across China, or you had a short stay in China if you know anything about China, one thing for certain is everyone who has been to China has a story to tell. Indeed, China is home to many unique folkways, traditions and business practices found nowhere else.
For companies and individuals to be successful in the fast-changing, short product lifecycle environment called the global electronics industry, you’d be foolish not to try to understand China’s place in global supply chains as more and more people in the world’s most populous nation are increasing their discretionary income year after year. Click here to find China-based electronis services providers.
You can also better focus your target by choosing desired Services Offered and, you can add more regions to your search.
DEALING WITH STATE CHALLENGES IN CHINA
- Getting along with state-owned enterprises in China
- China and anti-monopoly law impacts the West
- Western companies can leveraging Hong Kong
- 7 Ways to win business in China
- Chinese negotiations and business practices
- Western ways clash with Chinese concerns
- Electric cars, Chinese automobiles and suppliers
CHINA'S MANUFACTURING BASE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) PLANNING STRATEGY
GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION TIPS
MANAGING RISK IN CHINA
- 7 China purchasing and supplier mistakes you should know about
- Keys to cost reductions when outsourcing electronics in China
- Take a look at numerous SCM liability indicators and metrics
- Improving PO management and procurement strategy
- Hong Kong - The Silicon Valley of Asia
- Chinese intellectual property protection