Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the world leader in supplying 3G integrated circuit solutions for cellular wireless standards and is the number one fabless semiconductor company in the world. In order to drive our next phase of growth in cellular, wireless peripherals and 4G, we are expanding our Product Development and Test Engineering group at our Test Center of Excellence (TCE) in Singapore. The Product Development and Test Engineering group develops test solutions for design verification of highly integrated RF receivers/transmitters/transceivers, power management, analog and mixed signal ASICs designed by QCT. We work with Design, Foundry, Program Management, Yield, Reliability, Marketing, Sales and Manufacturing teams to create, commercialize and support QCTs products. We are looking for Entry level Engineers to Senior level Engineers.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with statistical analysis software package and techniques, quality and reliability testing.
- Wafer fabrication fundamentals is a plus.
- Solid understanding of electronics engineering fundamentals, digital, analog, mixed-signal, power management and RF circuit analysis techniques.
- Working knowledge of Power Management (PMIC) measurement techniques such as line/load regulation, PSRR, transition time, amplifier efficiency, jitter, phase noise, etc or Mixed-signal measurement techniques such as INL, DNL, Gain and Offset Error, SFDR, THD+N, ICN, etc or RF measurement techniques such as IP3, Noise Figure, ACPR, Jitter, Phase noise, Lock time.
- Good ASIC device level characterization skills. System level knowledge is a plus.
- Able to work comfortably with lab equipment like Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analyzers, Logic Analyzers (for mixed signal), Network Analyzers (for RF), etc.
- Strong software skills for writing and debugging test code
- Competency in at least one software language
- Expertise in LabView or hands on experience with Verigy 93K or Teradyne IFlex/UltraFlex ATE is a plus.
- Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Able to organize effectively and document work thoroughly while working with local and remote teams.
- Depending on years of relevant experience, candidate may be considered for senior position.
- Job responsibilities for the position include 1st silicon debug, process experiment (split) definition, device characterization, test correlation analysis, product documentation, test limit (guardband) generation, driving failure analysis to completion, and yield variance control.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering required.
- Masters degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering preferred.