Outsourcing contracts and electronics manufacturing services (EMS)
Below are numerous articles for OEM executives, knowing EMS providers are in business to be successful. And, part of being successful is making a profit. Providers quote the OEM a price for his outsourcing program and in the price is the provider’s cost, plus profit. All OEMs would be wise to understand how a provider determines this price, and find ways to minimize the profit the EMS provider makes while accepting providers do need to make a profit to survive. Need to locate electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providers or original design manufacturers (ODM) for your outsourcing program? Search our company directory.
- Negotiate better EMS contracts
- Sample electronics HW manufacturing contract agreement
- Sample sub-contract electronics design agreement
- ROIC, contract development, negotiations, pricing models
- Delivery schedules, changes and liability
- Steps when qualifying an EMS provider to help you make better partner choices
- How to drive EMS pricing downward
COST, PURCHASE PRICE VARIANCE (PPV)
IS EMS BETTER THAN ODM?