WIN Enterprises is searching for a key player to develop exciting new opportunities for growth by leveraging our solid 20 year reputation and customer base in the embedded computing and manufacturing marketplace. A world leader in the application of x86 architecture for IT networking and industrial applications, WIN Enterprises has an immediate opening for a Vice President of Sales.
- Is your high sense of urgency a catalyst for obtaining results?
- Do you thrive on challenging assignments with creativity and the complete authority to carry out responsibilities?
- Are you a self-starter who enjoys all phases of competition?
- Do you perform best with the freedom to act independently on your own initiative?
- Do you place a high value on how you organize your time and resources?
- Active prospecting for new business through multiple channels
- Continuously providing the company with feedback from the marketplace
- Maintaining client and strategic relationships for the purpose of generating referrals and personal introductions
- Tracking prospecting activity on daily basis
- Timely follow-up on all leads to qualify, determine prospect’s needs, identify the decision process, and size the likely contribution.
- Creating and maintaining a database of qualified prospects
- Conducting weekly meetings with qualified prospects to further qualify needs, assess financial status, gain commitment and make presentations
- Understanding the prospect’s company and products, services, market positioning, and be able to communicate the company value proposition in order to prepare winning proposals and presentations
- Follow through with customers to ensure satisfaction and spearhead problem resolution
Qualified candidates will have 5 – 10 years of experience selling into the electronic OEM market. Experience selling into instrumentation, telecommunications and internet appliance markets is a plus. Experience selling long-term multiple-year contracts is a requirement.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an aggressive compensation package and benefits.
Employees at WIN Enterprises have the freedom and flexibility to manage their work schedule with the understanding that customer service is everyone’s first priority. They have the “Whatever it takes” mentality and work together to get the job done on-time. Open and honest communication and shared ideas are encouraged from the CEO amongst every employee because this is recognized as an integral part of the WIN Enterprises growth strategy and innovation plan.