- Implementing lead time, on time delivery and inventory metrics and scorecard to maximize overall Operations performance.
- Accountable for the identification, prioritization, budgeting and resource planning for Operations innovation to support business objectives and key initiatives
- Supporting Sales growth by ensuring cost competitive products are being produced, sourced and delivered on time and variable cost productivity targets reached.
- Promoting and implementing lean manufacturing in the JV
- Strengthening a work environment that enhances GE Growth Values and processes.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Lighting, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8-year manufacturing experience in lighting fixture or relevant industries with 3-year management experience.
- Proficient in leading and setting direction to cross-functional team with demonstrated inclusive leadership skills to motivate influence and drive changes at all levels across in the organization.
- Strong sense of responsibility/accountability and teamwork spirit, understand how to develop a performing team.
- Strong result orientation, demonstrated ability to work under high pressure.
- Fluent English skill both in oral and written, conversant with business report & presentation.
- With NPI knowledge & Experience is preferred