Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. The company’s products combine essential core technologies, continuing innovation, award-winning industrial design and excellent value. Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol LOGN and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol LOGI.
- Be responsible for mechanical design and product verification, from the project front end study, through product design and launch, to have success in mass production.
- Be responsible for achieving product cost, schedule, and performance in teams of mechanical design, tooling, and assembly.
- Be responsible for assigned tasks including team-building related, project related, administration or engineering related, within schedule expected or specified.
- At least 3 years product mechanical design in 3C type of products.
- Product launch experience in trouble shooting for at least 2 yrs.
- Working experience with direct contact to foreign in English language for at least 2 projects.
- Master of Science is preferred, major in mechanical or relative.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- Knowledgeable on engineering plastic, steel.
- Some classes/training taken for Injection Molding/Tooling
Skill & Knowledge:
- Be familiar with Pro/E CAD and 2D drawing tools to design mechanical parts, product assembly, and release drawing for manufacturing.
- Be familiar with injection molding and tooling process, and capable of reviewing mold design and performing trial shot.
- Be capable of analyzing result from molding and/or structure simulation programs to make proposal for design improvement.
- Be capable of tolerance analysis for assembly.
- Be able to design fixture for measurement and knowledgeable for gauge R & R.
- Be knowledgeable of designing for most major mechanical function, for cost, assembly, tooling, and manufacturing.
- Be able to communicate in English with foreign, in writing and speaking.