This is what we need you to do…
- Responsible for periodic test program scheduled test activation.
- In constant dialogue prime contractors (occasionally with suppliers) & relevant team within Dyson for reviewing, verifying and validating major quality issues.
- Responsible in driving the prime contractors and supplier on timely and effective corrective actions identification and implementation on field quality and reliability issues.
- To communicate with reliability team in understanding & updating field issues.
- To identify worst suppliers for supplier development program and to recommend ways to improve situation.
- To assist lean/cost down projects undertaken by Dyson on prime contactors and suppliers.
- Conduct on site system, process and product audits at supplier
This is what we need you to have…
- Diploma or Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
- Job experience in Quality / Process / Product or similar engineering capacity in manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Ability to use various quality tool and techniques
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2001/8 or TS16949
- Experience in conducting system/process/product audits
- 6 sigma knowledge – added advantage
- A team player with good command in English
- Result oriented
- Require travel at short notice.
- Able to work under pressure and tight timescales
- Able to work flexible hours to suit work demands
- Able to interact with DMSB members, prime contractors and suppliers professionally