Works as an experienced (Senior) RF Engineer in Engine program for Nokia Windows Phone Engineering organization.
Main Responsibility Areas:
- Responsible for specifying, planning, reporting, designing and verifying of RF area for product programs.
- Solves complex engineering problems of RF technology area.
- Coaches other team members in solving engineering problems.
- Typically participates in reviews of own or neighboring projects and co-operates with Product programs and suppliers.
- Can be responsible for technical component development together with suppliers.
- Has developed deep knowledge in RF area. Technical training responsibilities may be part of the role.
- All Hardware deliverables planned and implemented according to project plans and completed in line with overall project schedules.
- 5+ year experience in mobile device RF design
- Good knowledge in RF transceivers, power amplifiers and other RF components used in mobile device radios
- Good knowledge of some of the communication systems (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, FM radio, WLAN, NFC)
- Experience in some of the design tools (Zuken, ADS, APLAC)
- Good hands-on experience in RF measurement equipment (VNA, Spectrum Analyzer, Radio Communication Tester)
- Good team player
- Able to travel
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) / Master of Science (MSc) in Electrical Engineering or related degree/experience