- Responsible for Cost(Value) Engineering and Benchmarking
- Build and manage the Infrastructure, Process and Procedure.
- Lead/ Integrate/ Coordinate the cost engineering & benchmarking tasks from development, suppliers & supply chain partners, manufacturing, purchasing, product management and customers on an international scope.
- Translates business objectives into key performance targets and coordinates the technical development teams and supply chain/quality to ensure that, within the resources limits, the right outcome is released and drive the Breakthrough and Continuous Improvement in key areas thru Cost down and Benchmarking projects..
- Build strong customer relations within an innovative environment.
- Responsible to deliver the best outcome during the execution in planning, collecting, analyzing and adapting stage for Cost down Roadmap and Benchmarking.
- Responsible for creating and managing the Cost Models to deep dive the cost structure to realize the targets in roadmap and benchmarking.
- Responsible for leading sub-projects implement and realize according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, budget, information).
- Define the risks of the projects (wrt. specs, costs, planning, etc) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Project review and progress reporting and communication with stakeholders.
- Coordinate/organize documentations such as project proposals, conceptualization, Invention disclosures, milestone presentations, risk assessment, cost estimation and so on.
- Serve as a role model and bring strong awareness of the importance of communication, cross-functional interaction and integration to the team as well as the development partners (CSG and external suppliers).
- Serve a role model of taking ownership and create a team spirit.
- The ideal candidate has well developed analytical skills and a fundamental understanding of Cost Modeling and Benchmarking and applies these from a market- and customer perspective
- The candidate has strong people management skills, is an open communicator and is a decision maker, able to influence on different levels in a fast-paced cross-functional organization and highly competitive industry
- The candidate has strong team leadership skills to lead cross-functional teams and drive results in a matrix organizational environment.
- The candidate has a strong customer focus.
- The candidate has excellent internal and external communication & interpersonal skills good customer relations both internally and externally,
- The candidate has experience developing and delivering executive level & customer presentations
- The candidate has ability to work effectively across the organization and at all level
- The candidate has demonstrated a great drive for getting things done, on-time.
- The candidate holds an MSc in Industrial or Financial Engineering, and has proven experience in both developing and manufacturing LED Lighting products.
- Good command of the English language in both speaking and writing is a must.