To lead finance, planning and analysis for S&P business in EMEA. Support S&P Center of Competency leadership in EMEA.
- Provide forecast guidance to Business Units (BU) by coordinating with the EMEA CoC and developing models based on historical trends and industry growth forecasts.
- Help develop best of breed practices for S&P in EMEA for key areas including, guidance and forecast process, handling of Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and Software Pricing Strategies.
- Business partnering/ finance support to EMEA S&P Marketing leader (Diederick Jas) and his team
- Provide Planning and Analysis as needed such as monthly/quarterly variance analysis
- Provide the lead – single point of contact for S&P in EMEA to address a broad range of finance business issues and requirements.
- Ongoing Reporting & Consolidation of EMEA S&P Actual Shipped & GAAP Revenue & Margin performance.
- Become an integral part of the Global S&P finance team in order to generate and drive global strategic goals throughout the Segments/Regions.
- Other assignments that are requested periodically.
The above responsibilities represent the major tasks assigned to incumbents on this job title. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks. Therefore, on occasion, incumbents may perform other related tasks.
Works in office environment
- College degree with a major in accounting or finance. Professional certifications such as CPA/CMA, Charter Accountant helpful but not required.
- At least five years experience in accounting or finance field.
- Excellent computer skills, including PC spreadsheet, database and mainframe
- Dell specific system experience helpful, i.e. Oracle, Hyperion, etc.