Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider focused on delivering complete design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile OEMs. Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products through a network of facilities in 30 countries on four continents. This global presence provides design and engineering solutions that are combined with core electronics manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically integrated with components technologies, to optimize customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market. For more information, please visit www.flextronics.com.
- Responsible for leading a team of Engineers (process, test, product, Quality) involved in improving engineering capabilities in order to support the reverse logistics in EMS & solar manufacturing.
- Responsible for defining and implementing guidelines for the Quality Policy, in order to establish and implement solid quality assurance program
- Direct and control the activities of a broad functional area through several engineers involved in activities related to process engineering capabilities and statistical process control systems.
- Organize and lead Project/Program reviews to ensure projects are delivered on time, as per cost targets and within quality specifications.
- Partner with other functional leaders to ensure engineering activities are well integrated with manufacturing operations.
- Provide guidance and feedback to subordinate leaders to ensure achievement of goals and objectives.
- Plan, budget, and manage the Engineering group costs in line with Corporate objectives.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Establish general quality systems as guidelines for all departments in the site
- Define training programs for the QA Engineering area in order to detect, solve and prevent problems on the production processes
- Establish continuous improvement programs, focusing on clients requirements
- Define quality goals for all manufacturing processes
- Establish internal audits, analyzing the results of previous actions to verify functionality, keeping the clients informed about the results
- Monitor quality certifications in order to exceed client’s requirements
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce
Required (must-have) Qualifications:
- Experience in Reverse logistics Engineering/Quality, NPI management in EMS industry (min 10 years)
- Strong leadership & team building experience with proven record of problem solving
- Good understanding of IT applications in EMS industry
- Strong customer acumen & ability to interact directly with both customer technical/quality resources
- Ability to drive both strategic & tactical activities across Engineering & Quality organization
- Ability to foster strong cross functional communication & alignment among PM, OPS, Mtls, Eng & QA
- Fundamental P&L understanding & cost-benefit analysis/management as relates to potential impact associated with internal/external initiatives
- Demonstrated understanding & utilization of Lean Manufacturing principles – Must
Flextronics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employerApply Now