LEI Technology has just landed in Canada and is looking for business development specialists and inside sales specialists. Part of the Lanner Electronics Inc. group of companies (www.lannerinc.com), LEI Technology Canada partners with North American solutions providers to deliver custom made IT products to client specifications.
- The successful candidate will uncover and develop opportunities within the network application market place; data, security and voice, to support the expansion of LEI Technology’s services to new corporate prospects.
- This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter with some IT or telecommunications sales or customer service experience, to leverage their skill set and prosper within a startup environment.
- This is primarily an Inside role with opportunity to grow within the organization.
- Actively prospect and develop new customer opportunities in assigned verticals by positioning our hardware platforms to provide a positive outcome for our clients
- Support and leverage LEI Technology’s unique value proposition while qualifying new opportunities within assigned customer territory
- Commence, cultivate and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Consistently execute business development tasks at a high level while supporting the overall marketing strategy
- Create revenue increasing opportunities by identifying the needs of LEI Technology’s customers
Critical Skills Needed:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience with telephone based business development is an asset
- Some experience with network security, voice and data products and services is an asset
- Some IT background and ability to learn new technologies is required
- Ability to understand network infrastructure is an asset
- The ability to excel in a quota driven environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong administrative skills
- Post Secondary Education
Type of work experience:
- Sales of Information Technology
- Call Center/Retail in Computer Industry
Years of experience in the industry:
- 1 yr. in industry or 1+ yr. sales experience
To find out more about our company, we recommend you visit the following website prior to applying for this position: